Thursday, January 13, 2011

The crazy woman hidden behind the screen

which would be me, btw :D

train2

I like to get to know something about the people whose blogs i read every day, so i’m telling you something about me.

You might not care about that, so if that’s the case, just skip this :D

brownav2

I’m a 23-year-old young woman whose greatest loves in life are her mum+dad+2 cats (who are just like sieblings to me), her pc’s (there’s my life in them), her kitchen chaos, her camera.

I’ve been baking since i was 14 years old. Before that, i loved “helping out” adults as they were at the stoves. My greatest inspiration were my grannie, who’s sadly no more here with me, to be helped out by me, and my mom’s brother, who loves to bake just like me (or should i say, “i love to bake, just like him”).

I love cooking in general, but baking… that’s what really makes me a happy woman.

Well i am in love with ice cream making, too.

 

(as 13th Jan 2011) i’m currently struggling to graduate (hopefully next march) at the Advanced School for Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators in Forlì (Emilia-Romagna, Italy), studying English and German.

 

When i grow up, i wanna be a baker and a photographer. In my dreams.

In reality, still don’t know. I hope to find SOME job, at least, which nowadays isn’t that easy, and sure you can’t be that demanding. You have to be happy with what you get.

---

hidden mu copia

Wanna know more?

wanna have some chat, exchange advice, or whatever it is?

don’t hesitate, i’d love to hear from you

 

e-mail me at

buffagniserena [at] gmail [dot] com

---

Don’t steal, ask

All the pics here (unless otherwise credited) have been taken by be, and i own their copyright.

You must not use any of these for any purpose (be it commercial or not) without my explicit, written consent.

---

check out my other works

365 project

my photo lab

leisure (my past times’ blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'll be glad to hear from you :) feel free to drop a comment to ask questions (if i'm able to, i'll asnwer you), or simply say hello :)